• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ciarandeery1

G-Reg 1.9 Gti

ciarandeery1

Looks very clean, the exhaust im not so keen on <_<

the exhaust is coming off, that was the last owners mess and its awful loud. ive a new ashely competition sitting waiting to go on.

ciarandeery1

Small update, car is at the body shop, I've fitted the new exhaust, put the standard airbox back on aswell and got some new mats off the site. Will have some new pics hopefully by saturday

McDude

Looks like a Phase 1.5 to me - and a very tidy one. I love Cherry Red 205s

The plastic should be grey, but (as I all too often say) the grey that Plasticare provides is too light for my eyes. I used a ~80% black to 20% grey mix of Plasticare and thought it looked the pips. Probably too dark really for a Phase 1.5 and more in line with a Phase 2, but I think that would look great on a red 205

Front indicators should be orange - definitely!

ciarandeery1

Looks like a Phase 1.5 to me - and a very tidy one. I love Cherry Red 205s

The plastic should be grey, but (as I all too often say) the grey that Plasticare provides is too light for my eyes. I used a ~80% black to 20% grey mix of Plasticare and thought it looked the pips. Probably too dark really for a Phase 1.5 and more in line with a Phase 2, but I think that would look great on a red 205

Front indicators should be orange - definitely!

thanks Andy, yeah im looking for a set of orange indicators, i think il try that on my trims, i need a passenger side rear trim though as mine is broke. i also think most of my trims are black, so im either going to change them to grey but then il need grey bumpers etc, the grey plasticare would hardly lighten them up would it?

ciarandeery1

few small teasers.

D6E56C47-B1F0-4B58-B032-9EF5FF925228-748

E5671975-B5DF-4924-8F24-200C3808E98D-748

ciarandeery1

now for sale if anyone is interested