• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Dendle89

Dendles 205 Mi16

Dendle89

here she is 205 mi16, bought her for pennies but it wasnt running so out came the spanners and 2 days + one whole new fuse box + One refurbed throttle body and new alternator she was purring and running sweet

mi16.jpg

First port of call after getting it back on the road was the trim around the car armed with lots of black shoe polish

mi162.jpg

mi163.jpg

i have a rolling road report which states that it made 182.2 bhp just on fastroad cams which i dont believe but it does go like stink and the handling is amazing, before it was garaged it had new front arms and refurbed rear beam.

More clean car pictures:

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

dcc

You bought Matt's old car?

Dendle89

Think so, cant remember his name

aarontrophy

Looks good mate what plans you got for it?

Dendle89

keep it going for now, but I really want to track it, so brake,roll cage and throttle bodies+ management are a must.

But for now im after some panels but getting hold of some in the wright colour is tough/expensive

Dendle89

I cant tell you how great this car is, really impressed by this peugeot what a fantastically well designed hatch !

Dendle89

Well well well a day after writing that post, guess what ? The starter motor died on me haha..... all sorted now, next time i say anything like that I will be touching wood lol

Dendle89

After going through 3 different standard be3 gear knobs i decided to go down the scrap yard and get a 406 (stronger) gear knob:

photo8.jpg

Heres the old bonnet:

photo7.jpg

The new one:

photo9.jpg

Unfortunately it was damaged in transit to here so it wont be on long so the search carries on !

Dendle89

Bought a set of brock B6's to put on......but it just (few mm's) doesnt fit on the back, its a shame because its so low on the back it will just scrape the tyre.

Heres a pic of them :

BrockB62.jpg

BrockB61.jpg

Also have the bolts and spacers required to fit so im looking to recoupe most of my money back £295ono

Edited by Dendle89

Dendle89

Will be stripping this down soon :(