• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
omri617

Fusebox Clips Broken-How To Lift It Up Again?

omri617

Hi

I always see that the fusebox is always dropped down and it's clips are always broken.

I don't like the way it looks! and always wanted to fix this and take it up all the away again.

How can I?

chipstick

Do you mean the front sliding clip which holds the board up is broken? If so, source a replacement.

mhyphenl

Hi

I always see that the fusebox is always dropped down and it's clips are always broken.

I don't like the way it looks! and always wanted to fix this and take it up all the away again.

How can I?

They always break because people don't put the cables back neatly when they've had it all out! There shouldn't be much resistance when you push the fuse board up and pull out the catch. If its being pushed back down by the wiring above they break quite quickly.

omri617

yeah , that's the case

are there any replacements?

i searched ebay . nothing.

mastakilla

On mine I used a piece of elastic rope that keeps it in place...any 205 I've seen has the original clip broken = faulty design

welshpug

Mine is fine :)

Put a wanted up.

S@m

Someone has bodged a strange metal clip on mine so if suddenly hundreds are availbale, i'll be interested!

Sam

tartanbloke

On mine I used a piece of elastic rope that keeps it in place...any 205 I've seen has the original clip broken = faulty design

I still have the original clip on mine, as well as the coin tray cover still springing into action.

omri617

found it. thanks