• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
scoop

Decat

scoop

will i notice a difference in acceleration??

cammmy

Most likely but how much depends on the condition it is in. The worse the condition, the bigger the difference.

Also, is it legal to de-cat where you are?

Edited by cammmy

scoop

Most likely but how much depends on the condition it is in. The worse the condition, the bigger the difference.

Also, is it legal to de-cat where you are?

[/quot

they dont give a daam :D but my engines condition is it drinks alot of oil without any smoke or any leaking

Edited by scoop

MiCRO
they dont give a daam :D but my engines condition is it drinks alot of oil without any smoke or any leaking

I think cammy ment on condition of catalysator.

How much oil does it "drink"?

Mine drinks 1l/1000km

Does smoke come out when you open the oil cap on the engine while it's running?

scoop

Mine drinks 1l/1000km

well i can't figure how to know the condition of the catalyzor but the the catalyzor light does not light, but my engine consumes 3.5 liters every 1000 km maybe less than 1000 km depending on how i run, the more i press harder the faster the oil disappears

MiCRO

Mine drinks 1l/1000km

well i can't figure how to know the condition of the catalyzor but the the catalyzor light does not light, but my engine consumes 3.5 liters every 1000 km maybe less than 1000 km depending on how i run, the more i press harder the faster the oil disappears

OMG thats waaay too much!

If it doesn't smoke when you open the oil cap, the piston rings should be ok. It's probably the valve oil seals then, I don't know if I sad it right, but I ment these roundy things above the head gasket:

dsc00071ky.th.jpg

scoop

Mine drinks 1l/1000km

OMG thats waaay too much!

If it doesn't smoke when you open the oil cap, the piston rings should be ok. It's probably the valve oil seals then, I don't know if I sad it right, but I ment these roundy things above the head gasket:

dsc00071ky.th.jpg

i just found out there is some smoke but it comes with high revs but few white smokes, but the head gasket seems to be fine because there is no water leakage

cammmy

Removing it should make the car faster. If your govt doesn't mind you getting rid of it, it just comes down to whether you are okay with the increased emissions or not.

scoop
Removing it should make the car faster. If your govt doesn't mind you getting rid of it, it just comes down to whether you are okay with the increased emissions or not.

i just found out that the car doesn't have any catalyzer :D :D :D

MiCRO

i just found out that the car doesn't have any catalyzer :D :D :D

LOL that's actually bady news, now you can't get few more bhp-s for a little money :)

But good news is you allready had that extra bhp-s :)

cammmy

Also dont have to bother with having pipe welded into place instead of the cat too.

Sign in to follow this