• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
scoop

Mi16 2.0 Performance Upgrade

scoop

also what is the actual 0-100 km acceleration, and i need to know what are the simple upgrades for this engine for a better acceleration?? i think the 2.0 engine is much better and durable than the old 1.9 but it just needs some work for performance upgrade due to its iron block weight,cheeeeeers :))

KRISKARRERA

Well all I can tell you is that the 0-100 kph for the 1.9 and 2.0 are 8.6 and 9.8 seconds respectively. That's from the brochures, though in reality I think it's closer than that.

scoop
Well all I can tell you is that the 0-100 kph for the 1.9 and 2.0 are 8.6 and 9.8 seconds respectively. That's from the brochures, though in reality I think it's closer than that.

yea i know where youv'e got these info :D from ultimatespecs.com ;P, but i just meant in reality in my question ;)

KRISKARRERA

No I've actually got the 405 brochures here! Buyt that site looks interesting. Gonna have to contact them though, they've made a few mistakes. :lol:

un numero d'or

I've used a 1.9 16v flywheel, this gave the engine a better bottom end.

Guest maniek

You need intake and exhaust collector from xsara vts 2.0 16v. Next step is remaping ecu and yoo should feel big diffrent :)

KRISKARRERA

maniek, welcome to the forum. Can you please make an introductory post HERE. And fill in your location on your profile. Thanks.

blessed6383

i'd go with a cam upgrade im using road/rally ams and the pick up is so different altho tick over is lumpy as f**k lol but if getting head work done fit some bigger valves think mine are 2mm bigger on inlet and 2.5mm on exhaust

blessed6383
i'd go with a cam upgrade im using road/rally ams and the pick up is so different altho tick over is lumpy as f**k lol but if getting head work done fit some bigger valves think mine are 2mm bigger on inlet and 2.5mm on exhaust

correction on my valve advice heres a link to explain the work done involving valves

the exhaust valves were not different to stndard spec

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...31290&st=50

Sign in to follow this