• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest archebald23

Faulty Air Filter

Guest archebald23

Noticed something weird on my air filter, doesn't seem to be doing its job on filtering air, when im inside the car, the fumes outside seem to easily break inside my car. Is this video on how to replace cabin air filter any good? Your advises will be highly appreciated.

Jer309GTi

Hi there welcome to the forum :)

Can you please enter your location into your profile and introduce yourself in the new member's section if you havent already done so.

With regards to the filter, is there one fitted in your car or has someone removed it? I'm guessing you have a phase 2 405 rather than the phase 1 as I'm not aware they fitted a cabin filter to the phase 1...

Guest archebald23
Hi there welcome to the forum :)

Can you please enter your location into your profile and introduce yourself in the new member's section if you havent already done so.

With regards to the filter, is there one fitted in your car or has someone removed it? I'm guessing you have a phase 2 405 rather than the phase 1 as I'm not aware they fitted a cabin filter to the phase 1...

yes i have the phase 2, i think someone has removed it.

Sign in to follow this