• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
petert1345402284

Chip Upgrades

rodionski
I sell them for AUS$45. Postage is $10 from memory. However, I've had some reports that the rev limit on 2 row chips hasn't been any higher. I'm a little confused by this, and I can't check it myself at present, as I don't have a 2 row in any of my cars. I do know that my 3 row chips DEFINITELY limit at 7500.

I've got one of those Peugeot Sport chips from France for an XU10J4, Grp N. I had Magic run it through his software analyzer. It's actually a copy of the XU10J2 chip with the rev limit raised to 7500! I'd be very wary.

Do you want me to send you one on spec.?

Dear Peter, thank you kindly for your message - being a not native English speaker, I have a trouble of fully understanding your last line :unsure:

Could you pls explain? Also, could you pls tell me what an AUS$ stand to a USD$?

That way I could have an idea on the costs. Many thanks!

petert1345402284

On spec. means try before you buy.

rodionski
On spec. means try before you buy.

Yes, absolutely! That would be excellent, especially since I have two 125 ECUs under the bonnet now and would be able then to test your chip against stock and against "peugeot sport" chip.

Is there no way that your chip could securely have a 7500 rev limiter?

For some reason I can't seem to send you any PMs, - do you have ICQ or Skype or Google Talk so we can have a chat re the above?

Many thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from you!

Sign in to follow this