• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest adrosy1

Advantage & Disadvantage ?

Guest adrosy1

I need to know the max. top speed?

snave1345402286

Sorry for late reply. I have to reply to Kris for " What speed are you doing at 3000rpm in 5th gear?

and adrosy1 for the top speed.

but unfortunately I cant give a proper answer because My fuel pump just let me down and I think it's not giving the full 3bar as stock. maybe 2 bar pressure. next weeke I 'll change the pump and put a new genuine Bosch 3 bar pump and come back to you with the statistic, but for sure, even with the pump disfunctionment I can feel a difference in accleration !

snave1345402286
Hehe you mean "run like a Lion"! Would love to know the exact ratios on that box. What speed are you doing at 3000rpm in 5th gear?

Here it is Kris, at 3000 rpm at 5th gear taking into factor am on 17"wheels it does 65mph. for the top speed.. gotta find an occasion for that coz it really scare me . lol

PS: see pics from mob attached

KRISKARRERA

Thanks dude. That 5th is longer than standard Mi16 box then. Are you guys left-hand drive out there?

snave1345402286
Thanks dude. That 5th is longer than standard Mi16 box then. Are you guys left-hand drive out there?

we are just like in Uk, right-hand drive. Am enjoying the gearbox to the max,my maximum speed till now is 225km/h on 5th gear and there was a lot to go but I pulled up my foot, was too much adrenaline for me.. :)

pete1986

I can recomend using a Citroen VTS gearbox, very similar ratios to a mi box but with stronger internals

KRISKARRERA

I thought the VTS ratios were identical?

Sign in to follow this