• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest badinfluencemi16

Body Kit, Bumpers, Sideskirts, Etc.

Guest turbolag

Loks like someone used a marker pen to draw a moustache on the Mona Lisa. IMHO only, of course.

to be fair though, it looks more integrated that the Gutmann kit.

Feeble

I really dont like the front bumper! :( Sorry

stuart.m

It doesnt look bad. I would have to agree with Feeble that the front bumper is the low point, i think maybe its just that the fog lights are quite close to the centre of the bumper. Still, thats just my opinion, tis a nice car :) like the wheels

Feeble

Looking again, it probably is the fog lights that I dont like about it...

Borntobewild

Well I think it looks good :)

Guest badinfluencemi16

i know i know, i dont like that the foglights are too close to the center, but its the only kit that they have in the United states, and it looks 10x better then the bumper i used to have. This is the last eurobuni kit that they had in the united states, and it was 45 minutes from my house. so i had to get it. Remember guys, i live in the USA, where they have NO AFTERMARKET for my car. :)

Jer309GTi

It looks good side on, but not keen on the front IMO. Love the wheels though, they really suit the car :)

cammmy
Remember guys, i live in the USA, where they have NO AFTERMARKET for my car. :)

Try living in NZ, it is as far away from the UK as it is possible to be without leaving the earth! found 1 wrecked 4bie and maybe 2 other people who have one. So far I can't even find lowering springs!

Tony1345402284
Remember guys, i live in the USA, where they have NO AFTERMARKET for my car. :)

Try living in NZ, it is as far away from the UK as it is possible to be without leaving the earth! found 1 wrecked 4bie and maybe 2 other people who have one. So far I can't even find lowering springs!

Try this for springs.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-123478512.htm

Tony

Sign in to follow this