• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jer309GTi

Wheels To Suit My Car?

Which wheels would look the best?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jer309GTi

I can't decide on which wheels would look best so thought I might as well make the 1st 405mi16.com forum poll :D

Can I get some opinions on which wheels would suit my car best please. They will be going on my cherry red ph1, which will be lowered no more than 30mm and standard body-wise other than a ph2 rear spoiler:

1) These:

prorace1.2black.jpg

2) Or these, but in black:

DSC02583.jpg

ryan13961345402285

Both look good to me, but the 1st ones just gets my vote

Sloppy

second ones bay far!

cybernck

ryan & sloppy> vote in the Poll at the top of the post :rolleyes::P.

ryan13961345402285

Poll isn't working for me

"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You cannot vote in this poll "

Edited by ryan1396

Jer309GTi

Thanks for your input Ryan :)

I don't know why the poll isn't working, looks ok from my end but as I started the poll I can't view it the same as you can :(

JamesLeMans831345402285

Don't work for me either. I personally don't like the look of 17" on a 405, in fact, the second lot look positively stupid in my eye. When I get some they will be 16". I quite like the pug nimrods, maybe you could get them sprayed gun metal? Also like the 307 wheels from the xsi and upwards - these

Edited by JamesLeMans83

KRISKARRERA

I voted for the Pug alloys. They are 5 spoke and made by Peugeot therefore I feel they are close to the originals yet still a modification. Actually I'd love to have the original Mi16 alloys but in 17 inch instead of 15 inch.

Baz

2nd ones for me too, 1st are just trying to be something, not sure what, chav/motorsporty but me just not keen. 2nd ones keep it sort of original Pug too. :)

Jer309GTi

My mate Will kindly photoshoppped a pic from off here to see what my car will look like. It was only a quick attempt just to get the idea of what it should be like, and I have to say I think it looks spot on :wub::

post-89-134540324621_thumb.jpg

Definately going with this I think :)

cybernck

sorry, fixed the poll permissions now :).

Jer309GTi
sorry, fixed the poll permissions now :).

Cheers :) Was it only admin and mods that were allowed to vote before then?

Guest pugmt

I think that the standard wheels look great, but i voted for the gti 180 rims. think they look stunning on a 405.

Baz

75% of votes for the pug 5 spokes! :)

welshpug

having seen a White T16 at pugfest last year with a set of gunmetal ones I have to say the 206 180 wheels, the others would have to be accompanied by a motrosport inspired look to the rest of it, like the red/white 405 tc replica that I saw today as well.

KRISKARRERA

Apparently the same wheels that are on the 307 are narrower, which could be useful so that you don't have to fork out for crazy width tyres. Probably be lighter too.

Borntobewild

Deffinitly the second set of rims!

The challengers, they look great in black on a 405!

welshpug
Apparently the same wheels that are on the 307 are narrower, which could be useful so that you don't have to fork out for crazy width tyres. Probably be lighter too.

indeed they are narrower, but 195 width 17"s are actually very rare and more expensive than the standard 205 width, which will dissapear into the arch of a 405 anyway!

Jer309GTi

I was going to use 205/40-17s, they have the same rolling radius as a standard tyre and are only 10mm wider so there shouldn't be any tyre scrubbage should there?

Deffinitly the second set of rims!

The challengers, they look great in black on a 405!

Is Challenger the name of the 206 17s then?

JOHN89MI16

The pug wheels a by far the best. I have a set of 17 inch wolfrace wheels on my car and that is only because i couldnt find a set of those exact wheels for the right price at the time.

Jer309GTi
I wonder what the offset is.

307 CC Challenger - 6.5J17 ET31, removable center cap

206 RC Atlantis - 7J17 ET28, no center cap, it's a part of the wheel

From a post Cybernck made in the 'need a picture' thread a few months ago :)

KRISKARRERA

Ahh ok thanks, the 206 wheels it is then!

Jer309GTi

The standard Mi wheel is ET29 isn't it?

Sign in to follow this