• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jer309GTi

Ice Question

Jer309GTi

Anyone got 6x9's in the back of their 405? I have a pair of Infinity 6x9's doing nothing and was wondering whether it was worth putting them in or if they would be overkill.

At present I have Kenwood replacements in the standard postion front and back, and a 12" Sony sub with JBL amp in the boot. Its only a budget install, but thought maybe the 6x9's would give the system a bit more 'oomph'.

triple_a_motorsport

i use to use alpine s-types in mine, they were more or less a straight swop and envolve no cutting or choping, they were more than enough with a sub, running the same in my 306 now and thats too loud to have up on full without making your ears bleed! really clear quality too.

Guest badboyracer3500
Anyone got 6x9's in the back of their 405? I have a pair of Infinity 6x9's doing nothing and was wondering whether it was worth putting them in or if they would be overkill.

At present I have Kenwood replacements in the standard postion front and back, and a 12" Sony sub with JBL amp in the boot. Its only a budget install, but thought maybe the 6x9's would give the system a bit more 'oomph'.

have a look at my pics i've posted before, cant remember where, :blink: , filled parcel shelf and recarpeted with pioneer 6x9s 330w B)

Edited by badboyracer3500

Jer309GTi

Ok, thanks for the replies. I may as well go and fit them. I might even have an amp somewhere to link up as well to really deafen any back seat passengers!

Guest badboyracer3500
Ok, thanks for the replies. I may as well go and fit them. I might even have an amp somewhere to link up as well to really deafen any back seat passengers!

with the flushed shelf you can fit any 6x9s using existing positions, no metal cutting at all. not bad considering the magnets on mine are rather big.

btw the pic are in pic of mi's general car chat. :)

Edited by badboyracer3500

Jer309GTi

Nice, I'll take a look

Sign in to follow this