• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jer309GTi

A Favour Please...

Jer309GTi

Can someone have a look under their 405 for me and tell me where the pipes go from the ports on the brake compensator please? I took my compensator off when it broke, and just ran some pipe from front to back. Only I can't remember where the pipes went, and I want to fit my new one! Cheers :)

Guest scottcmb
Can someone have a look under their 405 for me and tell me where the pipes go from the ports on the brake compensator please? I took my compensator off when it broke, and just ran some pipe from front to back. Only I can't remember where the pipes went, and I want to fit my new one! Cheers :)

is it a 4bie??

Jer309GTi

Sorry, I should have said. It's a 2wd :)

welshpug

01-04-07_1534.jpg

that any good? pipes come from front to the front pair of holes, then go to each caliper from the rearward pair IIRC

Jer309GTi

Thanks mate :) Need to get my Haynes back, leant it to a mate doing an Mi conversion :rolleyes: Just need to work out which hole goes to which side though...

Jer309GTi

Anyone going to be under their 405 this weekend and can trace where the pipes go for me please? Need to get this compensator on and connected so I can crack on with the never ending to-do list!

Roland1345402284
Anyone going to be under their 405 this weekend and can trace where the pipes go for me please? Need to get this compensator on and connected so I can crack on with the never ending to-do list!

I posted a reply with pictures on Aussiefrogs:

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47415

Jer309GTi

Thats brilliant, thanks very much Roland :)

Sign in to follow this