• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest borgo

Which Shocks Do You Use?

Guest borgo

Which shocks(dampers) do you use?

I guess there are

1. stock

2. KONI yellow

3. Bilstein (?)

4. Eibach

5. KW (?)

6. Aragosta (?)

for me, stock with Eibach coil spring & lowering torsion bar.

petert1345402284

Stock in the front and green blood in the rear.

Guest Tjuls

Stock all over.. with Jamex 45mm springs and lowering torsion bar.

Guest franco
Stock in the front and green blood in the rear.

What are 'green blood' shocks Peter? I need to upgrade my rear shocks soon, are they a locally (Australia) item?

petert1345402284
[What are 'green blood' shocks Peter? I need to upgrade my rear shocks soon, are they a locally (Australia) item?

Sorry, it was a joke, the very best shock absorber of all, TOTAL LHM (Citroen owners call it green blood).

I do know that the front of the Mi16x4 is a lot stiffer than the Mi16. I'm not sure whether it's the springs or the shocks. Both of my cars have OEM parts.

Guest franco

Ahhh, so that was in reference to the hydraulic rear end..... will still end up replacing them with BOGE items.

Baz
I do know that the front of the Mi16x4 is a lot stiffer than the Mi16. I'm not sure whether it's the springs or the shocks.

I did wonder as i've noticed mine feels stiffer, or sharper, but put it down to worn stuff on the only other Mi16 i've experienced!! :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this