• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
changingman

Anyone Know This Pug Before I Start!

changingman

Hi i just aquired this 205 Mi16 and i want to trace as much history on it so i can find out whats been done to before i start doing anything else!! J 364 LLY but i can upload any goddamn pictures!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Also,if it was running an 8v ecu would it be down on bhp???

Its been dynoed at 137bhp which i know is not right as standard they are more and this has been cammed,it lights up the road in 3rd and pulls like a train.

Cheers

Liam

kyepan

137 at the wheels would not be far off.. 160 for a healthy 1.9 mi at the flywheel.

8v management uses a distributor for ignition advance instead of the fully mapped Motronic, and a different idle control, the fuelling will probably be out towards the top of the rev range as will the ignition.

Look up Caps and it will tell you about motronic.

Must be a beast if you are getting wheel spin in third.

welshpug

maybe it has crap tyres? was it raining? I know it has been here for a loong time, apart from sunday :lol:

in theory it would be down a fair bit on an 8v ecu, was that 137 at the wheels or flywheel?

why can't you upload pics? its easy.

matty_gti

I used to have a 205 with the reg J374 LLY!.