• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
supersub14

Oil Hoses From Block To Oil Cooler

supersub14

Losing oil badly from the below oil pipes coming from the block that head to the oil cooler. Car is late 1.9 with cat.

Anyone know where i can get replacements? Both pipes are split and badly corroded at the metal ends going into the block.

DSC00984.jpg

Tom Fenton

I think you will have to try the dealer, good old Peugeot used some weird and wonderful fittings and thread sizes which means standard off the shelf bits don't fit.

Otherwise you may be able to drop on some good used bits off someone on here?

Last resort is that if you can get some which have the metal ends in good condition, a hydraulics place can swage new rubber hose onto the ends for you, this is what I had done as I needed the pipes to be longer to suit my cooler location.

Ryan

The end fittings are standard fittings as used on air conditioning hoses. No idea why Peugeot used them for oil pipework.

supersub14

Already tried peugeot. No longer available

Alfie

I might be able to help with that Supersub off my Phase 2 cat model. £5 plus P+P ok? Dont know what that might be though?

• Like 1

stef205

I get my oil hoses made at a pant hire place they are the same size hoses used on some diggers etc

Sign in to follow this