• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

James504

Anyone out there running one? Got any pictures or discriptions of how much of the dash you have to loose to fit one? Cheers, James.

• Like 1

camgti

I just googled it. Didn't seem to find much of them fitted in 205s. I have seen a few though. They look like a great piece of kit. Not sure how much of the dash you loose, I would imagine most of the middle section. Probably loose the heater etc too...

Cam

Sandy

Not many of the 205 kit in use yet, most of our customers are running the older style set up Colin was making before he re-designed it as a DIY kit.

tri_longer

Is the DIY kit available then now Sandy?

camgti

+1 to the above. Would be very interested..

rallyeash

Yes I've just bought one as a DIY kit. Check my 205 Rallye 2.1 16v track car thread.

Batfink

Its a DIY kit now. I've sold a few to customers but they don't frequent the forums to be able to come and make a comment. All have been rally cars so most of the lower dash is removed so I cannot answer that question.

camgti

Anyone ?

Batfink

probably the heater will have to go. I'd imagine it was not a priority to keep it as this was made for racing use.

rallyeash

nothing needs to go, my mates got one in his track car with complete dash and working heaters

Batfink

good to know :D

Baz

Lower console surely?

welshpug

radio at a guess, probably straight through that and the lower cubbyhole, probably fine with a base model console rather than gti.

rallyeash

I'll check my mates again but sure it's just below the radio hole

Sign in to follow this