• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
benny205mi16

Mi16 Gasket Sets For A Complete Rebuild

benny205mi16

Hello,

I am about to start re-building my mi16, (its actually a BX gti)

I have the engine and it completely stripped down to a bare block, I am now looking to start to build it so need to buy every gasket and seal I will need.

Does anywhere sell such a kit?

When searching lots of people were using QEP but they are no longer, I have found AEP who do sell some but nothing listed as a complete engine kit.

I have also come across a company called Corteco but I can not seam to get their on line catalogue to work.

Is there anywhere which is a one stop shop or am I best buying from many place to assemble my own kit?

Thank you for any help

Miles

Gaskets I only use Payen or Victor Rinze, quality of these is far better than the pattern stuff, Any local engineering company can supply them as I guess you should be having other engine work done, If not give me a shout, Even Liners are available still

benny205mi16

Thank you Miles, Is it possible to buy complete sets from these companies? Do they have their own websites? When I search google I just get links back to eBay.

Miles

No as they do not sell direct only thru re-sellers, Payen is part of Glyco group (Huge) Rienz is German

Sign in to follow this