• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ian010778

Replacement Front Seat Cushion Foam

ian010778

Hi all,

Sorry for posting this here but I can't access the wanted section yet.

I am trying to source front seat cushion foam for my 1989 1.6 - does anyone have anything suitable please? I'll be replacing the thigh bolsters so no need for them to be attached - I just need the cushion foam as it looks as though my drivers seat has been sick in the rear footwell :-)

A single drivers side would suffice as my passenger side isn't bad but if I can find a 'good pair' then that would be great.

I've been a member of this forum for a while now but have never needed to post before as I can always find the answer to my questions.

I am on here almost daily reading about how to get my 205 restoration project car running as best as I can, hopefully someone will be able to help me with this - thanks in advance all.

Ian.

stufarri

I have 1 but I am miles away. Just to clarify, you just need the centre base bit without bolsters attached, is that correct?

If no joy locally, let me know.

Stu

ian010778

Thanks Stu,

Yes, it's just the centre foam cushion for the drivers seat please.

I'm not in a rush for it, just checking out availability but if you've got one I'd rather get it now.

Could you perhaps PM me a pick and we can have a conversation about the potential transaction?

Cheers

Ian.

Tesstuff

Stu ---> Mark ---> Daz ---> Ian ---> :D

stufarri

Sounds good Daz - great idea if Mark will be seeing you soon?

Ian I have 2, you can have them both for a tenner, if we can do the handover so no messing about with postage.

It may be a week or so before I can dig it out of my s*it-tip of a garage though, sorry!

marksorrento205

I will be heading that way before the 13th march yes :)

ian010778

Thank you very much everyone - I really appreciate the effort here.

I'll be at the East Mid's meet on March 13th but if they haven't made it down from Lancashire by then it's no hassle as I'm not in a huge rush - it's still a bit cold out for me to be working away on the drive :-)

IP