• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
hudson

My Road Rally 205

hudson

post-21431-0-05440100-1329331158_thumb.jpgHere goes my first post this is my first 205 i bought the car last year as a half done project.I have added bilstiens allround with rose jointed suspension aeroquiped all fuel lines and rerouted the battery.The spots i got from work for free happy days and the harnesses i did a deal with a lad for another set of hellas i had.post-21431-0-11782300-1329330730_thumb.jpg

post-21431-0-05440100-1329331158_thumb.jpg

post-21431-0-33860200-1329331216_thumb.jpg

post-21431-0-26005600-1329331330_thumb.jpg

post-21431-0-45028400-1329330567_thumb.jpg

Edited by hudson

hudson

The engine is standard with a pts four branch manifold and exhaust and k and n induction kit ive also added 1900 brakes on the front.the next addition is a 309 rear beam and 1900 shafts and hubs.Ive an engine in the pipeline also being built by paul gardener racing engines when this is done i am palnning on fitting a decent lsd and crownwheel ive figured on just adding bits as i go on then once ive got the spec to where im happy ill reshell the car as the lad that started it didnt do to good of a job at the fabrication sides of things

matt.f

Nice,will keep an eye on the thread.I'd space the lamps out a bit more but if that's how you like it.....

Are you doing Lonsdale belt?

samthornton1990

Just saw him 5 mins ago.... He's prepping the car for it as we speak.... Sump and Tank guards are going on today apparently! Going to bob round later if I get chance.

hudson

small world sam lol ill be there all week mate if you fancy popping in for a brew or the craic if there is anything you need a hand with or to look at mine not that its the best in the world but its a start give me a SHOUT.Cheers mate :D

matt.f

Mines bare atm,cage sold and seats and belts lol.

Still looking for a nav for my brother for Lonsdale,very good spec satria gti,if you know anyone?

hudson

speak to neil bye he was telling me of a lad local to us that was kean as mustard and id say if neil has anything to do with him he will be fairly well educated regarding road rallying he spoke highly of the same kid anyhows

matt.f

Cheers will tell my brother

samthornton1990

Mr Hudson (or steve whichever you prefer) spoke to a lass down at the garage today, said she'd let you know I popped by. I won't be available now till after march... got 8000 words to write.... I'll pop round with the car another time. Hope all goes well on the belt!

matt.f

Nearly ready?

matt.f

Seeded entry list out