• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
gavbrum

Front Wings. Oem

gavbrum

Does anyone know what wings are still available from Peugeot that can be fitted to a GTi? Checked service box and found GTi wings (part numbers 784073 and 784173) that show as available although not available to order till the 14th Feb and 8th March after I called to enquire. They have no cutouts for the indicator lights though, unlike the other 2 wings which are NFP (no longer available).

Does anyone know if these wings will fit? Obviously don't want to order before I check compatibility as Peugeot don't take returns and they are about £100 each. If the only difference between these are the cutouts for the indicator lights then I can just cut the shapes out.

Cheers,

Gav

jeremy_spoke_in

Somebody asked this a while back and i believe they do fit. You just have to cut holes for indicators.

• Like 1

gavbrum

I've been searching the threads and can't find anything. I'd like to be sure. Can anyone confirm?

gavbrum

Think I'm gonna go for them. Seem like the correct parts except for the indicator cutouts.

I'll have my fingers crossed though.

dobbo26

yep they fit got 2 on mine just missing the indicators!