• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
barrass

Inlet Manifold

barrass

What is the best inlet manifold for 45dcoe on 1.9 ?

dcc

plenty of ways to find this out, starting off with a simple search, then some reading, then reading some case studies.

But in short, usually the best inlet is one which fits.

omega

plenty of ways to find this out, starting off with a simple search, then some reading, then reading some case studies.

But in short, usually the best inlet is one which fits.

oh thats harsh!

jonny6

Jenvey inlet is supposed to be pretty good , speak to Miles [pug racing] , he sells them.

welshpug

actually its not, quite far from it but its one of the only ones easily available which is why most use it.

petert

I'm currently doing a job with a Magolesti. Whilst it needed a few final touch ups, it was very good straight out of the box (bag).

jonny6

No it isn't , there's 3 or 4 cheap nAsty ones on eBay . One of which I have and jenvey equivalent is much better quality.

matyasg

I'm currently doing a job with a Magolesti. Whilst it needed a few final touch ups, it was very good straight out of the box (bag).

+1 for the Mangoletsi, I ordered it from dellorto.com. It needed a little work (around the top engine mount for example on an MI 1.9), but the overall design and quality was quite good.

edit: I see you mentioned Magolesti, I don't know if we are talking about the same.

Edited by matyasg

Miles

Magolesti are horrid thing's, cheap and nasty, but as thats about all you can get your stuck with it unless you go custom which gains allot in both BHP & Ft lb's

davidc

Anyone doing alloy flanges to suit cylinder heads & throttle bodies/carbs to allow you to make up your own inlet ?

Cheers,

David

welshpug

I'm making my own to fit to a cut down original manifold.

Sign in to follow this