• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
scott-205gti

Would A Junior Lock Set Fit A Gti

scott-205gti

Hi does anyone know if a lockset of a peugeot 205 junior would fit a peugeot 205 gti.Thanks

johnnyboy666

I beleive they are all interchangeable :)

Daviewonder

Yes it does except for the glove box. I have a lock set from a base model fitted to my Sorrento GTI. Base models in the scrappy are a great way of getting a lock set for your GTI so all the locks work off the same key.

johnnyboy666

edit: beaten to it

Edited by johnnyboy666

Anthony

Yes - you'll need to swap the petrol cap trim over, and I suspect a Junior model won't have a glovebox lock, but otherwise it'll all swap fine :)

Sinbad

Excellent thread! Im glad i seen this "GTI" lock sets on ebay are expensive-now i'll go to the scrappers i think!

scott-205gti

Hi i also posted a topic about the floor pans on my gti, im hoping to restore her to her former glory over time but am a bit worried about the condition of the floor pans is it possible to remove the damaged section and get someone to weld in some good ones if there is any, any ideas please.Thanks

johnnyboy666

again, boot floor panels should be interchangeable. From memory its not welded all the way round, mainly spot weld and seam sealer i think

as for the rest of the floor, cut out and weld in should be all good. Probably best to make sure you cut it from a 3dr model, not sure if they differ much, depends on which bit of tin you need really

Edited by johnnyboy666

dave205

Hi i also posted a topic about the floor pans on my gti, im hoping to restore her to her former glory over time but am a bit worried about the condition of the floor pans is it possible to remove the damaged section and get someone to weld in some good ones if there is any, any ideas please.Thanks

[/quote

Ive got a couple of scrap shells that i could cut you some bits off for beer tokens ;)

Edited by dave205

scott-205gti

Hi that would be great if you could I'm looking for complete front floor pans. As I think someone has jacked the car up from the floor pan resulting in crushing the floor pan it's really hard to explain I posted a picture to try and show the damage it's basically crushed the drain hole area on the floor pan how much would you want for the floor pans and is the area where mine are crushed ok, sorry about the confusing reply.

scott-205gti

Forgot to ask how much would you want for them with postage. Thanks

dave205

Whereabouts are you based? Neither cars have engines, subframes, panels etc on/ in them, so im sure between us we could roll them onto there sides and simply chop them out with a grinder. There yours for £20 each as long as ther in ok condition. Pm me if your interested.

scott-205gti

Hi I'm near Skegness Lincolnshire. Whereabouts are you located. Cheers

dave205

Herefordshie