• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
macaroni

Ultrasonic Injector Cleaning

Chris_Mi

what I did was I bought the injectors off Anthony and he posted them directly to Madprofessor and he then sent them back to me cleaned so my car hasnt been unoperational for a week.

Everyone is talking about Madproffesor, but how do you contact him/send your injectors for cleaning? I never get a reply to my pm's!!!!!

C

davey sprocket

Everyone is talking about Madproffesor, but how do you contact him/send your injectors for cleaning? I never get a reply to my pm's!!!!!

C

Try him again... he responded to me this week, no problems. Link to his profile if needed.

Rippthrough

I get mine done by Autotronix Developments in Laughton - last lot I had done was 6 RX-8 injectors for £36....

macaroni

Interesting stuff.

My flow rates were:

1 - 53

2 - 50

3 - 50

4 - 50

and became:

1 - 56.5

2 - 55

3 - 55

4 - 55

So a 10% increase.

Took the car back to the rolling road today and it recorded 148.8bhp, up from 144.3 before.

I know all the arguments about the accuracy of rolling roads, but same rollers as before, so its a 4bhp increase. Not much, but the car does go much better.

2211201114011.jpg

I asked about the accuracy of his rollers and he claimed that on a 200bhp engine, they read 5bhp more than the same engine in the dyno cell. So go figure.

madspikes

The Madprof has had a lot going on lately. If you have trouble getting hold of him give me a poke with your details and I'll pass them on.

I had my injectors done last year, or year was it the year before they are still spot on.

Mad.

james_pug

Interesting stuff.

My flow rates were:

1 - 53

2 - 50

3 - 50

4 - 50

and became:

1 - 56.5

2 - 55

3 - 55

4 - 55

So a 10% increase.

Took the car back to the rolling road today and it recorded 148.8bhp, up from 144.3 before.

I know all the arguments about the accuracy of rolling roads, but same rollers as before, so its a 4bhp increase. Not much, but the car does go much better.

G]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/macaroni12/2211201114011.jpg[/img]

I asked about the accuracy of his rollers and he claimed that on a 200bhp engine, they read 5bhp more than the same engine in the dyno cell. So go figure.

Nice to see an improvement, I take it you sorted the fuel pump problems?

macaroni

Yes thanks James, I did. I was being a total muppet, as usual.

Sign in to follow this