• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sean-G

1.6 Pepperpots Alloys

sean-G

hello all

does anyone no if peugeot made there pepperpot alloys in a larger size for motorsport etc ano theres the t16 alloys but dont expect to find any of these for sale :(

the 205 pepperpots are my favourite alloys of all time (got a set sprayed and polished t16 style & a white set)and my project is at abit of a stand still as if i cant find a larger set then 14" i will have to use my semi wide arch kit so i can use my 14"s instead of my t16 kit.

thanks all

sean

Edited by sean-G

gaz832

hello all

does anyone no if peugeot made there pepperpot alloys in a larger size for motorsport etc ano theres the t16 alloys but dont expect to find any of these for sale :(

the 205 pepperpots are my favourite alloys of all time (got a set sprayed and polished t16 style & a white set)and my project is at abit of a stand still as if i cant find a larger set then 14" i will have to use my semi wide arch kit so i can use my 14"s instead of my t16 kit.

thanks all

sean

not sure but didnt a pug 406 use the same style as the 1.9 alloys, not really sure about 1.6's tho.

welshpug

the only larger ones in that style I recall that werent T16 were some Dimma wheels.

Henry Yorke

The majority of the T16 ones you will see for sale will be a metric tyre size so they are pretty pointless. You can have a search for some PLS split rims as found on European Dilemmas. These look like 1.6's but are 15".

Your only other option is to speak to Tom Fenton and he may be able to get you some specially made but you'll be approaching 4 figures I guess as they are proper motorsport wheels

Miles

Image can make them but as said will not be cheap