• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
BlueBolt

1.9 Gti Piper Rally P300 Cam

BlueBolt

Having bucket loads of hassle timing up new head that I got a while ago, as seen in My Project Thread, It's been skimmed, a lot!! and has a Piper P300 Cam in it... But I can't get it timed up to start!!

As seen in this thread, it's cranking no problem, but the sparks are drowning in fuel, so the timing's got to be miles out :(

Need some advise, help, assistance...

Has anyone used one of these cam's in their engine?? Anyone got a guide that I can follow to get this thing timed into my motor?? Getting MAJOR withdrawal symltoms at the moment for lack of gti driving :( need some fun in my car!!!!

This is the cam and it's profile.........

BlueBolt

OK...... I'm on the verge of giving up now!!

I'm thinking i'm just gonna spend out on taking it to somewhere local who can time it for me, and tune it at the same time!!

I'm based nr Maidstone/Chatham, so the new question is::

Has anyone got anywhere that they'd reconmend through person use to take it to??

Been told of a place over in Sittingbourne but also heard not so great stuff about them....

Willing to travel a reasonable distance but not hundreds of miles.....

Sign in to follow this