• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
marksorrento205

205 Original Key Blanks

gizzmo

I bought a couple of eBay and was told when I took them for cutting that he would, t cut them as he said that the metal used was damaging the cutting blades he informed me that most key cutters were aware of this problem so just keep that in mind

Ams

Or you can get them from the PSCUK for virtually the same price (a whopping 50p more) and not only will you get them quicker as they will be from the UK rather than Hong Kong, but you will also be supporting the club!

Win Win!

http://shop.psooc.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=64&product_id=193

Damn, I ordered them from eBay last night. I searched beforehand on this forum and google and PSCUK didn't pop up in the search results. The eBay shop appear to be the same supplier for the PSCUK keys so hopefully should be ok for cutting. At least this thread has been updated for anyone looking for OEM look replacement keys.

stufarri

Yes, I can confirm that our PSCUK keys are from the same batch as the Ebay ones.

Edited by stufarri

2-Pugs

I had the same problem getting them cut. Found somewhere in the end but not before I'd tried a couple of places. I also found I had to finish them off with a small file to get them to work but I think that was only because the only original key I had for the car was quite worn.

Goliath

How odd, I had no problems at all. I just took it to the local one-man-band type shoe repair and key cutting business.

Weser

I had no problems. In fact I had a result, my local guy said he would cut them but not charge me for them because he didn't supply the key and therefore couldn't guarantee that they would work. Bonus, they both worked fine.