• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
djvu205

Wtd Zender Front Valance Or Copy?

djvu205

hi all, i have been trying to do some research about zender body kits, but there doesnt seem to be much info on them. so far all i have discovered is that

they stopped making them a while ago, are hard to find and ocassionally they pop up on ebay. there was a few threads stating some guy from holland made a few?

was that successfull? did anyone buy one? does he still do them?

other than that has anyone got one they would be willing to sell? or info on where to buy a replica of one? even lend me one, as i have the potential to make a modified mould if i can get hold of one and have the other bits, ie side skirts and rear valance etc to make a full kit. i know its a long shot since im in Australia, but if you dont ask, you will never know.

surley someone has one gathering dust somewhere?

i have just purchased a car that had a full Zender kit fitted from new, through a dealer in Aus. somehow the front valance is missing and it just has the std gti panel. i only need the front valance. anyway any help greatly appreciated.

ben25

Im' searching for exactly the same thing... If there are 2 zender valance for sell, I'm in (after djvu205) ! :rolleyes:

Baz

Discussed to death in the past, you obviously didn't search that hard! :lol:

Good luck!!

djvu205

Discussed to death in the past, you obviously didn't search that hard! :lol:

Good luck!!

Baz i did search it fairly well but just dont want to accept that there is not one laying around out there somewhere. most of the posts simply state thery are hard to find

not impossible! or that it not a zender one its something different. i wouldnt bother looking for one only that i have all the other bits. thanks for your input but i will still keep searching. ben25 if i have any luck i will let you know.

Baz

Sorry i didn't mean to dis-hearten you hence the 'good luck', i just know they're very hard to come by, as previous discussions have proved and those that do have one think they're worth an insane amount it seems!!

There's a miami blue 205 on ebay at the moment with a bodykit that could be a zender one or similar, but the photo's don't reveal enough to tell for sure!

ben25

Many thanks but last post in 2005 i have doubts if it's still possible to contact this guy. But I've try an email..

wainting for an answer....

Didn't someone make / was going to make a mould to make replicas a while ago?

I remember reading such a thread.

Edit> found it! http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?showtopic=46083&hl=zender

Someone mentioned he is not shipping it anymore so trip to Holland maybe? ;)

djvu205

Didn't someone make / was going to make a mould to make replicas a while ago?

I remember reading such a thread.

Edit> found it! http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?showtopic=46083&hl=zender

Someone mentioned he is not shipping it anymore so trip to Holland maybe? ;)

Baz, no harm done, its all good here. you make a valid point it seems that this topic has been flogged to death, you havent disheartened me, i guess here was a good starting point as any thats all.

was hoping for some pot luck!

Feb, i did read that post and have emailed the guy. i also tried to contact zender in germany which closed down some time ago. there was another german company that took over

all there stuff and i email them too. asked what happened to the moulds. got a reply back within 24hrs

Dear Sir,

this part is no more possible. sorry

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Best regards

JMS-Fahrzeugteile GmbH

Jochen Schweiker

seems they only do late model stuff. there are a couple of other options i am going to explore. failing that i will make a replica one myself based on an original gti panel and all the pics i am compiling.

chances are thats how the original was made anyway. i am a patternmaker by trade so i have the tools and knowledge to make it but it would be nice to have or see one in the flesh.

i would try and make something close to the grey one in the link above so it probley wont have the original zender fins in the centre section. would add pics but i dont know how?

again thanks for you input

feb

Maybe worth asking huckleberry as he might know if anyone else took over etc. If the guy still has the moulds I don't see why it is a problem though.

SurGie

I tried to contact this fella a while back and was told he no longer has anything to do with 205's and said he would email the maker but this was a long while ago and not heard nothing so making one your self would be the best idea tbh. I also found that people in these countries are not that keen or at least seem not to be in sending items to England, its a cultural thing i think :unsure:

ben25

There's a miami blue 205 on ebay at the moment with a bodykit that could be a zender one or similar, but the photo's don't reveal enough to tell for sure!

Can you post the link here ? I don't found it..

SurGie

That kit looks like its the Pug Sport one ?

AlexRS2782

Looks like it's been relisted

That kit looks like its the Pug Sport one ?

Yeah it's definately the official Peugeot Sport kit from back in the day as i've got the same kit on my own 205 GTI - thankfully mine doesn't have the awful lower spoiler on though as the original Peugeot dealer principal who owned the car had the sense to say no to fitting it :)

djvu205
Yeah it's definately the official Peugeot Sport kit from back in the day as i've got the same kit on my own 205 GTI - thankfully mine doesn't have the awful lower spoiler on though as the original Peugeot dealer principal who owned the car had the sense to say no to fitting it :)

definatley not zender.

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88554&highlight=zender