• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pp205

206 Gti 180 Seats In A 205

pp205

Has anyone ever put the 206 Gti 180 seats into a 205? My sister has a 206 180 and I find the seats very comfy! Not sure whether they would fit into a 205 and if they did whether they'd look a bit naff?!

allye

306 seats can be fitted with some fabrication of subframes e.t.c so I imagine 206 one could be.

You find them more comfy than 205 gti seats though!? I have personally rarely ever come across car seats comfier!

welshpug

try some ZX seats, they are really comfy, as are 405 seats :unsure:

not sure 206 gti180 seats will go in a 205, they are HUGE and only just fit in a 306, also weigh a ton.

Tesstuff

306 leathers look great in a 205, much nicer to sit in too.

Need a little work but it is worth it :unsure:

pp205

Yeah I find them really comfy, mine in the 205 aren't but that's probably because they are far past their best!

The 206 ones are probably too bulky and heavy to bother putting them in a 205, I just think they look pretty cool!

I remember the back seats of a Talbot Samba to be the comfiest I'd ever sat in! My dad used to have a 405 Gtxi, that had very comfy velour covered seats!

pugpete1108

im putting 405 fronts in mine, had to mess about with the subframes slightly as they are a little wide.

you can make them fit for sure, as to wether they look any good? who knows, try it and see

ashwarrior205

i seen a 205 with full interior out of 206cc with dash front rear seats looked really good at french car show bout 4 or 5 years ago i c if can dig photos out

swordfish210
I have personally rarely ever come across car seats comfier!

Alfa 164 rear seats top my list, like an armchair crossed with a beanbag :) The seats in my old 405 were much better too, doing the 1300 mile Isle of Mull roundtrip was easy in that.

pug309twin40s

309 gti seats will fit also with slight brackets needed on subframes.

muddatrucker

The bolsters in my STDT are still really stiff with little wear, I think I must have a fat arse though because I really find they cling to me and I have to shuffle to get exactly into the middle - although I do find them comfortable.

j_turnell

Really dont think they would suit a 205 tbh. How about some XM seats :) not to easy to find these days though.

Interiorcleaned.jpg