• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stuart1298

2.0 8v Turbo Conversion Advice

stuart1298

Right, engine is finaly in, looks like i am gonna have to modify the alternator bracket/engine mount from a gti 6 to house the PAS pump and alternator.

got most of the wiring sorted..

but now the questions,

1. is there any ready made coolant pipes as i need the one that goes, rad/oil cooler - water pump coolant housing/expansion tank, in theory its 1 hose, with 2 pipes coming off it, it wont fit on the 205 rad as its about an inch in diameter bigger, also the cooland bottle is on the other side of the car on the 205 and wont reach.

2. is there any ready made coolant pipes as i need the one that goes, from the thermostat housing to the heater matrix,

3. is there any ready made coolant pipes as i need the one that goes, thermostat to the rad/turbo as the pipe on ther is once again far to big for the 205 rad(although the turbo part is fine)

4. there is one huge pipe from the throttle houseing, with 2 smaller pipes that go to some sort of electonic valve, and back in to the throttle housing, what does it do and do i need it??

Cheers for all help,

Stu

Sign in to follow this