• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
wardy18

[misc_work] Project 205 Diffuser

Cameron

Looks a lot taller than that for some reason, maybe the lack of wheels?

Really interested to see whether you notice an improvement with this stuff, when will you be driving it?

wardy18

1x Dimma spoiler arrived today compliments of Tri-longer (cheers mate) needs some work but will fit fine and really finish the ass end off nicely.

I assume that through the 205 range the flat section at the top of the boot has changed somewhat in shape as the dimma spoiler cut out where it attaches to the boot is different to my boot section, it'll work but needs some adapting.

See pic (more in my photobucket a/c)

post-11100-1296492515_thumb.jpg

welshpug

yup, Phase 1 tailgate's profile was slightly different to Phase 1.5 and 2.

wardy18

Ahh that explains it then

wardy18

Tri-Longer, i thought i would give you some pics on your old spoiler chopped up, its actually working out alot easier than i expected. Because this Dimma spoiler is for a different phase 205 that mine the boot lid top deck is way different and the spoiler doesnt sit flush with the front of the boot top deck so i couldnt just make the pieces that attached to the car bady to make it look like the spoiler wraps around the car.

This means i have had to chop the overlap off and make new ends to spoiler as you'll see in the pics below. The flared section i have left at the front bottom of the spoiler ends is where is wraps and mounts down the side of the boot lid deck so i had to keep these there, personally i think it will look quite good without the body sections. What do you think!?

post-11100-1296809667_thumb.jpg

post-11100-1296809671_thumb.jpg

post-11100-1296809677_thumb.jpg

Bas

Wardy can you put the pictures back online?