• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Joehow

205 Goldfish Bowl

Joehow

The rain finally got into the 205.... 18 year old seals have given in and in the rear footwells I found a nice wet puddle....gutted. I was hoping she would last out till the end of the month when her nice heated garage would be clear.

;)..... can you buy all the sills and rubbers in one pack??

Also any tips for motivation as the winter strip down commences as soon as the garage is clear... I dont want to loose enthusiasm half way.

Thanks guys

SurGie

I keep my 205 picture on my screen saver so every-time im on the computer its there staring back saying come on finish me lol.

Joehow
I keep my 205 picture on my screen saver so every-time im on the computer its there staring back saying come on finish me lol.

Mine is too just coming out of Graham Hill bend at Brands hatch lol

damien

same here, mine is from the last euro trip we all did

Cameron

You're not the only one with a leaky 205, mine has a little hole in the scuttle panel that I just can't seem to seal so every time it rains I get puddles.

CaptainK

Last year mine started leaking very bad - rear drivers footwell and front passenger footwell both like a big footbath. Turned out the seals around the passenger door and the rear window had gone. Passenger door replacement could still be got from Peugeot, but unfortunately they've stopped making the rear quarter window seals. So I got a second hand one and fitted that, but that still leaked slightly too so it was bodged with a lot of silicone.