• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
fliprio

Which Ht Leads For A Gti-6 Conversion

fliprio

Due to a missfire when hot I am replacing different ignition parts (coil and ignition amp tried so far with no change :( )

its a GTI-6 running on a dizzy, obveously there arent the orginal 205 1.9 HT leads, any ideas which ones work and are the right length? 405 Mi16 ones look to be similar.

Cheers

Dan

Miles

just measure them up and try some, Could just be std 1.9 ones at a guess if your using a Dizzy, but it could be that too

I guess you must be running Carb's or something?

fliprio
just measure them up and try some, Could just be std 1.9 ones at a guess if your using a Dizzy, but it could be that too

I guess you must be running Carb's or something?

they have long rubber ends, that exit at right angles to the lead because they go down into the 16v head, I thought the 1.9 ones had short ends? so wouldnt reach.

I was going to order online, but it doesnt give you lengths, just car models.

yes, its a dizzy and twin 45 carb set-up, just trying to sort out this missfire :)

boldy205

Make your own up using the corrrect ends you need and the correct length wire, they are only clamped on the ends.

Matt

Sign in to follow this