• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
eldoro

205 Gentry

eldoro

Hey guys

Im sorry for this thread as i know there are some of you who get bugged by these threads.

It saddens me to say this, but i need to sell my Gentry becous im moving to Germany for 2 years.

The car is in over all really good condition, its been well taken cear of, it has done 245.000 km which is about 130.000 something miles, motor purrs like a kitten with out a miss beat in it, it has 2 sets of rims (some nice looking 14 incers for sumer and the 1.6 GTI rims for the winters), its serento Gentry green and the paint looks really good exept for a spraying mistake of some sort at the rear, it has the gray carpets, full lethere seats, wood panesl, ABS, powerassist stearing, the big sun roof, it feels fresh while driving and the interior dosnt make the cracking sounds exept when you drive into holes on the street e.t.c.

So yeah, a really good condition and im wondering how much i could ask for it?

P.s. thats a pic of it befour i polished it

post-14988-1282418936_thumb.jpg

Edited by eldoro

Tesstuff

If you sold that in the UK , you would be lucky to break £500(610 euro)

If you sold it in France, you would easily make 2000 euro, and possibly up to 3000 euro.

But it would need those horrendous wheels removing first :D

Oh by the way 245,000km is just over 150,000 miles :)

Edited by Tesstuff

Matteo

In Italy I think it could go for about 2500 Euro :)