• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  

Dandu

Hi mates,

I appreciate your help, but the spare part is already on the way. <_< Just as I mentioned ... it was a matter of time. Fortunately a short time. ;) Much thanks anyway.

Bye Dandu

Edited by Dandu

Dandu

@Tom Fenton: You were absolutely right. I'm very grateful, that you draw my attention back to the hoses. Today I replaced the leaking hose and ... the boost pressure came back. Yeah. :unsure:

At the proper time I'll give the other ECU a try again. Just to come back to the original question: How do I cut the overboost in order to maintain a constant boost pressure at 14 psi (via reprogramming the software of an ECU)? Actually I've been very close to the answer. I hope, I can assure myself of the correct solution a little longer next time. ;)

Much thanks for all your help! Cheers Dandu

Tom Fenton

Glad you have sorted it. Many people always suspect the management to be at fault with things like this, but 99 times out of 100 it is some mechanical problem that has nothing to do with the management.

Sign in to follow this