• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
hanceformer

406 Turbo Into 205 Conversion

hanceformer

hi does anyone know anything about this conversion?

i have almost finished mine but i cant get it to start after having my ecu unlocked, does anybody know if the ignition module would affect the injecter pulse? i have no spark and no injector pulse and i was wondering if the module controlled both.

any advise would be greatly appreciated. thanx

jackherer

If the ECU is definitely unlocked, the live feeds are all live, and you don't have fuel and spark the first thing to check is the crank sensor.

hanceformer

thanx for the info but ive just taken a working crank sensor from a doner car so i really dont think thats the problem as it was working 5 mins ago in another car.

hcmini1989
thanx for the info but ive just taken a working crank sensor from a doner car so i really dont think thats the problem as it was working 5 mins ago in another car.

well then check that everything is live,then you`ll know if its been unlocked

hanceformer

everything is live. do u think it could be the ignition module why im not getting a spark or injector pulse?

welshpug

ignition module has nothing to do with the injectors, that's purely done by the ecu earthing the negative side of the injectors whilst they have an ignition controlled switched live via the relay/s.

do you have power at the injectors?

hanceformer
ignition module has nothing to do with the injectors, that's purely done by the ecu earthing the negative side of the injectors whilst they have an ignition controlled switched live via the relay/s.

do you have power at the injectors?

yes there is power to the injectors and the coil.

crackass999

Just wondering if you resolved your problem as i'm having similar issues after swapping the ecu about. Again no spark,just turns over. :)

Sign in to follow this