• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
djc

Whats Still Avaliable From The Dealers?

djc

Door seals, window seals & scrapers. Headlights, indicators, side repeaters, rear lights, numberplate lights & rear foglamp. Spoiler on tailgate. Rear bumper. Arches & side mouldings & the relevant clips. Ribbed panel on tailgate & relevant clips.

Answers on a postcard please...

Thanks all!

treesimon
Door seals, window seals & scrapers. Headlights, indicators, side repeaters, rear lights, numberplate lights & rear foglamp. Spoiler on tailgate. Rear bumper. Arches & side mouldings & the relevant clips. Ribbed panel on tailgate & relevant clips.

Answers on a postcard please...

Thanks all!

What I know is still available is

headlights

Indicators

Side repeaters

Rear fog lamp

Rear bumper (phase 2 black only)

Ribbed grill and clips

What I know is not longer available:

Numberplate lights

Arch clips the metal ones ( can get the from eBay Or eBay France)

Rear spoiler

I not sure of the other parts you have mentioned.

Edited by treesimon

swordfish210

Allmost all of them

welshpug

god knows who'd be mad/insane enough to go to Peugeot for most of that I don't know :ph34r:

Daviewonder
god knows who'd be mad/insane enough to go to Peugeot for most of that I don't know :ph34r:

god knows who'd be rich enough to go to Peugeot for most of that :)

SurGie

Look out for the front bumper as iv heard Pug can sell cheap versions as OE.

But somethings should only be bought from the dealers due to quality, consumables are cheaper and good enough from such places as GSF.

dale205mills

I have got the last ever rear Spoiler in this country sat in my loft, if you have got a good parts man like mine,then you mite be able to get one from france. I've been buying alot of old stock over the past year and I have nearly got all the stuff to build a brand new 205 ;)

djc
god knows who'd be rich enough to go to Peugeot for most of that ;)

I managed it with my E30 M3 so Peugeot prices should be a walk in the park after ze Germans! If a jobs worth doing....post-15797-1275598053_thumb.jpg

Excuse the front wheel, BBS RS was being rebuilt when the picture was taken.

Edited by djc

welshpug

don't count on it ;)

still got the M3?

djc
don't count on it ;)

still got the M3?

No, I sold it about 2 years ago. To give you an idea of BMW 'M' prices, the rear Evo Sport spoiler (if you could find one) £1000, front & rear panels were about £350 each, the front grille set (of 3) about £150 from memory, even the rear M3 badges were about £45 for the pair. I think when the car was sold on 95% of the internal/external trim was new, it had absolutly everything! A lovely car but it couldn't be left anywhere. Maybe I will regret selling that one one day....

Rolando

phase 2 rear lights are about £40 plus vat each. i asked the other week.

NeilGTi85
Look out for the front bumper as iv heard Pug can sell cheap versions as OE.

I brought a rear bumper from pug a couple of weeks ago and its not OE...:lol:

Diffrent material, and the holes for the trim clips are not there.

denva2682
god knows who'd be mad/insane enough to go to Peugeot for most of that I don't know :lol:

I understand this argument fully, but if people had kept up the demand by going to Pug over the last decade or so, perhaps items such as rear bumpers would still be OE and far fewer items would pop up as NLA.

welshpug
I understand this argument fully, but if people had kept up the demand by going to Pug over the last decade or so, perhaps items such as rear bumpers would still be OE and far fewer items would pop up as NLA.

afraid not, the supply would have simply dried up far quicker than it is.

Ryan

I don't know. A lot of the 205 parts were probably made years ago - it's cheaper to make things in bulk while the production lines are still running and then store them for 10+ years than it is to make small batches later). Once the current stock of parts is gone they won't bother to make any more.

jackherer

Peugeot are fairly bad at supporting older cars, unlike others such as VW who provide parts for some very obscure models from a dedicated website http://www.volkswagen-classic-parts.de/

205freak

Where i live it´s becoming very difficult to get hold of most parts for the 205, i know in France there is a club who´s already remanufactered the ph2 cloth seats but exclusive to all members.

you guy´s have the chance to refabricate most of the parts like body panels, trims, mechanical..etc it´ll not be cheap the first time but if there´s enough interested from the 205 comunity...i know that in Portugal it would be alot of interested in most of parts interior/exterior/mechanical, keep in mind we have a 205 club here with around 500ppl, LHD cars.

One of the best thinks to refabricate would be the dashboard with new material, cause it´s the most common piece to get broken.

I know if someone tryed to remanufactered most of the parts i´m gonna be one the buyers!!!!

Cheers

Edited by 205freak