• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
dee205

Wheel Colour Choice For Graphite Grey Gti

dee205

As title. Starting to Nitromorse a spare set of rims I have. Not sure on the colour though. The car is a 91 graphite grey. Had though about going ford graphite grey but it might be a dark lord overkill....... Trying to stay away from silver and deffo not white!

Any pics welcome... Of the same colour car as mine for comparison

Cheers

Tommer

Didn't one model have a subtle gold as wheel colour? or was it a 309? I Was thinking of changing the colour of one of my spare sets.

For yours, I saw a nice graphite grey gti with lighter graphite grey wheels but the rims were black and it looked very nice. no pics sorry mate

welshpug
MrG

keep them silver, as dark wheels always appear dirty to me and therefore make the car appear dirty!

Batfink

I ran mine with graphite grey speedlines. Looked stealth and cool :ph34r:

DSCN2784.jpg

Edited by Batfink

dee205

Silver isn't bad but I like the idea of a wee change. What colour silver btw would I need for a decent look?

Batfink, they look well. Did you do them yourself or what? Have they a polished lip? And are they the same colour grey as the car? I can get a painter to do them for 25 30 quid a wheel but for the price of a few rattle cans I'll tackle it myself.