• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
harryskid

Gti6 Vts tacho wiring

harryskid

Will pin 42 be marked on the ecu?

:unsure:

Daviewonder

There will be several numbers marked on the multiplug that plugs into the ecu (very small ones, you need good eyes). :unsure:

harryskid
There will be several numbers marked on the multiplug that plugs into the ecu (very small ones, you need good eyes). :unsure:

Thanks Daviewonder, got the car up and running but got no taco . Hoping to get to the end of this wiring nightmare. :lol:

GLPoomobile

I have nothing technical to contribute. But dude, please sort your topic titles out in future ;) COnsidering the subject matter, you could have been a bit more specific than 'GTI6 Vts" ;)

Baz
I have nothing technical to contribute. But dude, please sort your topic titles out in future ;) COnsidering the subject matter, you could have been a bit more specific than 'GTI6 Vts" ;)

+1

That is actually what made me look at the topic out of pure curiosity, but equally some member's who may be able to help you may miss it because of the lack of fitting title!

Toddy

Mod the tacho PCB board (Do a search) or buy a mini loom from 'Spiky'.

HTH

Spiky

as above :rolleyes:

harryskid

Many thanks!