• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
woodsy

Pics Of My Washed Mi

woodsy

Just thought i would post some pics of my gti as i have just given it bit of clean as it spends most of time in my garage.I taxed it last month then realised the steering rack bush on the n/s was worn so been waiting to get one from AB motorsport which i fitted friday. The subframe etc i had powdercoated at xmas time and got all the bolts etc zinc plated sa couldnt put rusty ones back in :mellow:

24052010080.jpg

24052010079.jpg

24052010081.jpg

24052010076.jpg

24052010075.jpg

24052010082.jpg

Richie

Lookin' clean mate. I quite want a "pug" number plate or a "205" one.

gixxerash

Looks very nice especially the underneath, i would not want to drive it if mine looked like that would be to afraid of getting it dirty again.

woodsy

Thanks guy, i have started to use it lately as usually sits under a cover in work but no the better weather is coming i thought i should.Across the road from my work is 2 or 3 skip hire places and the amount of dust, crap that gets blown into my workshop and cars is unreal.Iam trying my best not to get it dirty :unsure:

Joe-Tait

Class car only thing i would change is that cage :rolleyes:

JonnyGee
Class car only thing i would change is that cage :lol:

i agree the car looks stunning but needs that chrome thing throwing away and a proper cage. :D

woodsy

I keep changing my mind about that and also the rear tailgate panel as i fitted them when i was bit younger.Its one of the ltd edition ones with grey carpet, it did have full grey leather aswell but in my youth thought it was good idea to get the bucket seats in as nobody really ever sat in the back.Iam regretting doing that now really.Them dimma cages where the in thing to have years ago although wouldnt do any good in crash may aswell have a piece of cardboard instead :lol:

Guest haz86mi16
24052010081.jpg

hi,that looks like a new top mount,where did you source it from??

woodsy

The top mount is just powder coated mate as is the water housing on end of head.

un numero d'or

Nice and tidy!