• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ORB

The Dent Man.

ORB

Had the pug at work today and the dent man came in so I got him to give it a going over. Fook me what a change. He managed to make the swage lines nice and crisp again and took out THIRTY dings! I never knew most of them were there!

I obviously see his work every day but it is on new retail type cars, but what a change he made to the old GTi's paper thin pannels. He only charged me a tenner too (mates rates)

I took no pics so I know it is a useless thread, I just wanted you to think about having a GOOD dent man have a go at your car.

Baz

Makes a difference doesn't it! I haven't had it done in years now mind, and a tenner is bargainous!

There'll be the dentman at Pugfest as usual! :)

Henry Yorke

I have had the pugfest Dentman go over my CTI a few years ago before I got it painted. Paintguy said it was exceptionally straight and really easy to paint because of it. My view was less filler and more straight metal. My whole CTI was done for £80 B)

Mr_E

I need someone to go over my pug sometime as there are a few dings etc that need sorting.

Can anyone reccommend one in the northwales, cheshire, shropshire area as im right in the borders by Wrexham.

Cheers

Paul

Henry Yorke

The best bet is to come down to Pugfest, park up, enjoy the show whilst the dent man there sorts out your car. He does an awesome job and can get dents out of double skinned panels :)

damien

ive used the pugfest dent man before and he does a great job

hexhamstu
The best bet is to come down to Pugfest, park up, enjoy the show whilst the dent man there sorts out your car. He does an awesome job and can get dents out of double skinned panels :)

How much does he charge?

Cameron

Might give this a go at Pugfest then, my 205 is like a golf ball.

Raccoon

I should probably get my CTi looked at, its a bloody dent-fest :mellow:

zebedy101

I seem to be finding more and more dents, might have a chat to the dentman at work see if he can give it a going over.

Have you got any before and after pics?