• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
custard-rallye

Comments On The Car

custard-rallye

went out driving in aberdeen on sat got about 5 comments on the rallye in about half an hour 1 guy held up a load of traffic speaking to me about my car and how he liked it anybody ever get this when driving??

Pugnut

haha, there was recent topic quite similar.

i hope it doesn't turn out the same way :lol: .

Get the anti-spam artillery armed and ready, stock up with food and essential items and run for the hills.

It could get messy :D

Daviewonder

I stopped off at a Honda dealer on my way home on Friday to drop a part in for someone, as I was on my way out I noticed one of the salesmen had made his way out and was having a look at my 205. He asked if it was mine and said it was a really great little car, but then he ruined it all by calling it CUTE!!! :lol:

Daviewonder
haha, there was recent topic quite similar.

i hope it doesn't turn out the same way :lol: .

Get the anti-spam artillery armed and ready, stock up with food and essential items and run for the hills.

It could get messy :D

Clicksy :lol:

Richie

I had a guy ask me if i wanted to sell my car to him the other day while i was polishing it. I think he was high though to be perfectly honest.

DrSarty

Over a year ago, I met up with Jackherer in a BP petrol station in Newmarket to do some business, and some chap came up and started asking about my car.

It was MrG. :lol:

We are now happily married and expecting sextuplets next Wednesday.

KRISKARRERA

I constantly get people asking about my 405 or observe them walking over to it and staring at it. No they don't ask if they can have the engine. A few years ago some taxi driver with a low level of intelligence came over to me all excited and said "I remember those cars when they were made, apparently you can chip them up to 140 or 150bhp." :D

dcc

I am sure that George and myself will never forget a handful of germans insisting that peugeot never made a 205 gti v6 edition!

God bless.

the best comment of all was from my mother

"What the F*ck is that!? You didnt even make it here from Gloucester with out breaking down... 3 times!"

and she also said "I hope that is only surface rust"

The Arch Bishop
Over a year ago, I met up with Jackherer in a BP petrol station in Newmarket to do some business, and some chap came up and started asking about my car.

It was MrG. :lol:

We are now happily married and expecting sextuplets next Wednesday.

Ahhh... Now that's just smashing!

hothatch
I am sure that George and myself will never forget a handful of germans insisting that peugeot never made a 205 gti v6 edition!

God bless.

the best comment of all was from my mother

"What the F*ck is that!? You didnt even make it here from Gloucester with out breaking down... 3 times!"

and she also said "I hope that is only surface rust"

Hahaha ! Exactly what my mrs said ! :)