• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
24seven

Who Did I Sell A Beam To?

24seven

A few years ago I sold a 1.9 beam to someone from the forum, but can't remember who and the thread has long since gone from the for sale section. Reason I ask is because apparently it was shafted and I ripped them off but only now am I hearing about it. I'd like to clear things up before stories of me being a dodgy trader spread further.

jimistdt

It was me!! Just give me the money back and we'll say no more about it.

24seven

:) nice try, I'd remember you! -_- I vaguely remember him saying he planned to put it on an XS or other non GTi shell.

[edit] If anyone else knows any of the details regarding this them please let me know here or via PM.

Edited by 24seven

swordfish210

Twasn't me :)

jord294

i take it you tried looking through all the threads you started since joining 205drivers ?????????

jimistdt

Oh yeah, you're right it wasn't me. :) I'm sure whoever it was would have got in touch if they were that bothered though? Don't stress it. -_-

24seven
i take it you tried looking through all the threads you started since joining 205drivers ?????????

Had a look and it's not there. For sale threads appear to be deleted after about 10 months, this was a while before that.

It's bugging me because I don't want black marks against my name for no reason, more so when I've not even been told about it. Plus the guy left with a set of 1.9 front disks & calipers for free because I was being pestered to clear my crap out and they weren't selling. :)

Paul_13
potkettleblackp.th.jpg

timb1046

well if he never sent PM's etc to you about it he cant have been THAT bothered. so im sure a nice few emails explinging to the MODs should mean you're not black marked

Daviewonder

How did you hear this? couldn't the person you heard this from tell you who told them?

BERTMAN

yeh it was me... you have a PM

Jord you were the one who ripped it apart, and told me it was knackered lol!!

i figured you didnt know it was fubard, and it was such a long time after id bought it.. so no worries

Edited by BERTMAN

jord294

iirc, wasn't it the fact that the front mounts which are part of the actual tube, didn't line up ??????

i think that was it wasn't it liam ???????

24seven

Right ok. Thanks for letting me know. Pm replied to. :(