• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jeremy

Problems With A Kia Sedona

jeremy

Basically on my Kia Sedona 2.9 TD auto 2004 when the engine is put under load eg. pulling away hard or towing a warning light came uop on the dash looks like an engine, with engine written inside it. If you do not lift off the throttle then the engine will die just as if it has be turned straight off. The engine will then turn starigh on again and carry on fine, until the next time it is put under (more than medium)load.

I called Kia and they sadi tp bring it in so they can do a diagnostic check. To me this means spending money when protentially there could be something I could check before hand. So does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks

Jeremy

Tom Fenton

One way or another you need to get it plugged in and it should then tell you the problem of its own accord. Find out how much the Kia dealer want, then ring round a few mobile diagnostics guys from the yellow pages and compare price. Make sure you check any mobile guy can do your particular model though.