• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
scotty

My 205 Gti

scotty

Decided to take new photos of my 205 today and thought i would let you see it.

1.6 with slight mods.

Peugeot205GtiFRegphoto1.jpg

Peugeot205GtiFRegphoto2-1.jpg

pugpete1108

looks sweet, not too sure about the clear rears but i'm sure i wont be the only one mentioning them :blush:

nice and clean

timb1046

looks very neat. not sure about the wheels, or the rear lights. but the rest of it looks nice

scotty

I like the rear light and wheels but am ready to get some stick over them lol it looks clean in the photos but it dose need sorting in places.

Edited by scotty

timb1046

anthing non-standard you should be prepared for stick over, on any car, im glad you came prepared. :blush: apart from the little things the car looks like a minter. well done and congrats!

scotty

No stick over the single wiper or wrong spot lights but i am waiting lol

welshpug

tad low at the rear, accentuated by the 306 SP 16" wheels.

that wiper would bug the hell out of me, looks pretty crap IMO :blush:

and the fogs, well :blush:

needs some "plasticare" give it a search and you'll find loads about it :)

not too many tidy silver ones about now.

Edited by welshpug

timb1046

the hella driving lights i think are fine, and the single wiper conversion makes sence, makes the car look clean. and it's a track/rally style modification so will be liked by the forum. basicaly, body styling for 'look' isnt appriciated, but mods for 'use' are. so you may get some stick but most wont mind at all, infact they'll like them like i do.

Baz
tad low at the rear, accentuated by the 306 SP 16" wheels.

No they're not... :blush:

Daviewonder

I would personally lay the single wiper down, get some square side repeaters and loose the wheels. Apart from that it looks like nice one :blush:

welshpug
No they're not... :blush:

they did 15" too didn't they? doh!

scotty
I would personally lay the single wiper down, get some square side repeaters and loose the wheels. Apart from that it looks like nice one :blush:

Thanks for the comments i have been planing to move the wiper as the MOT station almost failed it for being there and want to lower the front to match the rear one day funny you should mention square side repeaters i found one in the back of the car no idea where the other one is though.

Goliath

I think the wheels look nice actually, what are they?

I think it would benefit from being levelled out (back raised or front lowered) as it looks a bit like the rear beam has collapsed when the rear is so much lower!

I think the problem with those rear lights is that they make the bumper look even more faded then it is. But I think all ph1 lights do that not just the clear ones!

Otherwise it looks like a nice car, do you have any big plans for it or are you just going to keep it more or less as it is for now and enjoy it?

scotty

They are 15 inch OZ wheels Saturn's i think will look when i go out in the car again.

Redtop
They are 15 inch OZ wheels Saturn's i think will look when i go out in the car again.

Yep thats what they are. My dad used to have them on 306's back in the 90's.

scotty
I think the wheels look nice actually, what are they?

I think it would benefit from being levelled out (back raised or front lowered) as it looks a bit like the rear beam has collapsed when the rear is so much lower!

I think the problem with those rear lights is that they make the bumper look even more faded then it is. But I think all ph1 lights do that not just the clear ones!

Otherwise it looks like a nice car, do you have any big plans for it or are you just going to keep it more or less as it is for now and enjoy it?

Just replied about the wheels i did have big plans for it but got let down by a garage that had the car for 4 years and did sod all to it i am thinking of selling it now but its hard to part with as i have had the car 10 years but it needs work now and i have no where to store it or i would get another car and fully restore the 205.

Baz

As said they're OZ's or similar copies, i know the ones you're thinking of though, i quite like them!

The OZ's are nice rims, but they just really don't suit a 205 IMO i'm afraid!