• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Will Eastman

Where To Put My Numberplate

backroadpug
They're Traffic Police i.e. they enforce the law to do with vehicles. They have other branches of the Police to deal with other crimes.

the only thing is its never the traffic cops always just a cpl of gimps in panda cars thinking they no everything.Tools :(

gixxerash
I am reading this on my laptop in my cell :( .

pass it next door when your done please :lol:

SurGie

For me its either on the bumper or valance properly done, i do not like it on the bonnet at all, it ruins it IMO.

What about on the top of the windscreen where the sun visor would go, it would have to be a sticky type ?

Also if its on the bumper i like it stuck on not screwed on making holes.

Edited by SurGie

swordfish210
the only thing is its never the traffic cops always just a cpl of gimps in panda cars thinking they no everything.Tools :(

Well you seem to know more about this than me, do you have access to the data which shows the amount of convictions for motoring offences which also show the officers name and position within the police force? If you do that would be great to take a look at.

Or are you just basing this on some prejudice of the Police?

Paul_13

They are pathetic around this area pulling young drivers for everything, I guess they are different throughout the country

Edited by Paul_13

Wes

i had a stick on one on my old 205, never had any problems with the police. it was the correct size and font and was reflective.

1508273163_7e7c15cf12.jpg

Paul_13

Carbon bonnet look familiar, from Xsport by any chance? :(

gixxerash

i want 1

Daviewonder

What a lot of people don't seem to realise is that by pulling over cars randomly the police DO catch real criminals. E.g people going equipped for burglary or car theft, thieves with stolen goods in the car, drug dealers, people with no insurance, illegal immigrants, etc etc etc. Some of you seem to have a real "chip" on your shoulders when it comes to the old bill but what you don't seem to get is you only get into trouble if you are breaking the law!!

Wes
Carbon bonnet look familiar, from Xsport by any chance? ;)

i don't know, all i know is that it was the prototype one so the first one made. and i think there was only 3 made? it was literally a skin with no internals and weighed nothing.

Paul_13

Mine must be 1 of those 3, he told me mine was the first one made ;)

iamjackiechan

whats peoples problem with being pulled over, i have nothing to hide, treat the police with respect as you would wish in return and everyone is happy.

i know i will get people saying "yea but there are a few officers that are just out to be annoying" etc, not really imo, they are doing there job and pulling over modified cars and young drivers in hot hatches as without a doubt most of them have illegal modifications and for that very reason is why are insurance is probably so expensive.

Paul_13

Nothing to hide? Where's your plate :P

;)

iamjackiechan

i dont have any plates lol. joke

plates on the bottom of my bumper, personally i think it looks really good. but the second you come across your first mount everest of a speed bump say goodbye to the plate lol.

really liking the look of the bonnet sticker plate, i think i will do that

Paul_13

Same quite like the look of Sarty's

backroadpug
whats peoples problem with being pulled over, i have nothing to hide, treat the police with respect as you would wish in return and everyone is happy.

i know i will get people saying "yea but there are a few officers that are just out to be annoying" etc, not really imo, they are doing there job and pulling over modified cars and young drivers in hot hatches as without a doubt most of them have illegal modifications and for that very reason is why are insurance is probably so expensive.

the problem is how come its always me being pulled and not the other people round about me in there cars think its called discrimination. its a joke

It just pees me of.

But never mind every one has there own thoughts on this

backroadpug
Well you seem to know more about this than me

Or are you just basing this on some prejudice of the Police?

YIP :P

Anthony
the problem is how come its always me being pulled and not the other people round about me in there cars think its called discrimination. its a joke

Don't take this the wrong way, but perhaps you need to look a little closer to home to see why the police keep pulling you over...

Paul_13
boy i should film my drive home from work every night might not be hitting such high speeds but just as crazy.lol

Lol

lewthepimp

stick it inside the window,you shouldnt get any bother

OllieBo'ness
stick it inside the window,you shouldnt get any bother

Is this legal?

Batfink
Don't take this the wrong way, but perhaps you need to look a little closer to home to see why the police keep pulling you over...

:lol: :lol:

its so true. I have been stopped by the police for many offences and never been booked once. Trick no 1 is to pass their attitude test. i've even been mis-accused of not wearing a seatbelt which didnt really bother me either.