• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest pugley gti6

205 Gti 6 Performance Manifold

hothatch

Hahahaha ;) reminds me of when I joined and was absoulutly slated for my txt talk ! I thought they were a bunch of grumpy old ba***ds but cause I made the effort they all helped me out a lot. They are a great bunch on here and will help you with anything including parts and contacts with no sweat.

Just make sure you do the search though LOL!!! They ll be on you like tramp on chips haha !

Welcome

harryskid
Ok fair enough mate i can see were your coming from and will try my best. I apologise for any mistakes in grammer, spelling and so on. English was never my best subject !! but will keep a eye on it if it keeps everyone sweet am a lover not a hater !!! thanks matt.

Cool

:)

Guest pugley gti6

As stupid as it sounds ! how do you upload photos on here. its driving me nuts. like i said am terrible with computers please help !!!

hothatch
As stupid as it sounds ! how do you upload photos on here. its driving me nuts. like i said am terrible with computers please help !!!

Select the upload image option at the bottom right of your post typing screen and click browse, then select the image from the files on your personal computer files ie my documents.

Guest pugley gti6

Hi thanks for reply. but all i have is insert image and that just brings up enter url ??????????? thanks matt

hexhamstu

Click "add reply" and then underneath and to the right of the text box, into which you type your reply, there is a button with "Choose file" on it and "UPLOAD" next to that. Click the "Choose file" button and select the image you would like to upload and then click "UPLOAD"

SurGie

Also if you want to reply to more than one person then just click the quote box on each post you want to reply, then they will all be on the reply page together.

For pictures thumbnails ones are the ones that are best to upload on this forum, get them off photobucket and such sites like them. Copy and paste the http tab at the top then put it onto the post, or copy the IMG tab then upload it onto the post, the green + tab on the post page.

Cameron

Might be easier to sign up to Photobucket.com and upload them to there, then you can just copy the links over.

hothatch
Hi thanks for reply. but all i have is insert image and that just brings up enter url ??????????? thanks matt

Sorry for the lack of reply mate been out. Hope you now as the boys explained things a lot beter than I did lol

Sign in to follow this