• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Batfink

I Became Car Nerd

Batfink

Driving along in the sartymobile I got overtaken by another Citroen ZX

I was all excited about the rarity of finding a fellow comrade and yes his car had a pinky red paintwork and a towbar.

Then i got to work and logged on the internet to download a life........... :):lol:

Edited by Batfink

swordfish210
Driving along in the sartymobile I got overtaken by another Citroen ZX

I was all excited about the rarity of finding a fellow comrade and yes his car had a pinky red paintwork and a towbar.

Then i got to work and logged on the internet to download a life........... :):lol:

Harsh

DrSarty

It's not THAT pink Kev.

The tow bar is part of the sleeper appeal of the car, and is mega handy for lugging trailers and cars on A-frames about, which I plan to offer as a service when I come home.

Just think what that car will be like with 270 horses under the bonnet?? :lol::o:D

:)

Batfink

Nothing wrong with yours Rich :lol: Its certainly a sleeper :) But the other was a 4 door lol I should never get giddy over a 4 door small hatch

Engine is good and strong, it handles well so the underpinnings are there for big power.

one-lady-owner

I saw a fellow ZX volcane in black the other day and decided to follow it off a roundabout in completely the wrong direction for me, I did manage to pull up next to it, gave her a thumbs up at which point she looked at me like I had just molested one of her pets and drove off! Some people just don't understand the love for the ZX!!

I'd never felt that silly before!! :)

Edited by one-lady-owner

Jemehan

I think some poeple just find it odd to appreciate a quality car....mmmm 205's i dont think my other half will EVER understand my love for them... love it when people see you, flash and thumbs up, its good to see your work to keep the damn cars on the road appreciated.

GO GEEKS! lol