• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
yippeekayay

Garage Unit Share Near Swindon Gloucester.

yippeekayay

Due to recent change of Plans I have a large farm weather tight unit that I am only half using and am looking for like minded 205 or peugeot enthusiasts to share or take over my unit over the next 3 to 6 months... I have room for 3 to 4 more cars with good working space with electric and good lighting and protection from the impending british summertime, would suit storage or mechanical repairs motorsport activities, Looking for 50 -60 per month per car or 200 for half the unit. On site security and friendly peugeot breaker on site... feel free to get in touch if you are interested, genuine enquiries only please.

DrSarty

I may be interested in putting a Miami in there to get its 2.0 Mi16 heart, Billies and a new rear beam.

I need to check something first, but pencil me in please for one car space. I'm back in the UK April 17th and then would be looking to do something about this in May.

Does it have water supply?

Goliath

This is exactly what I am looking for. Can you PM me your phone number so we can talk in more detail about this?

Cheers

yippeekayay
I may be interested in putting a Miami in there to get its 2.0 Mi16 heart, Billies and a new rear beam.

I need to check something first, but pencil me in please for one car space. I'm back in the UK April 17th and then would be looking to do something about this in May.

Does it have water supply?

Yes mate it has running cold water..... and a kettle and a microwave....

Tom Fenton

What about sprouts? Any of those?

miamichris

^^ Agreed, sprouts are a necessity in any garage!

........... ;)

yippeekayay

only when you get your pigeon legs out matey boy.... we need a beer soon tom when you down home again?? working in cov now!!!

This is exactly what I am looking for. Can you PM me your phone number so we can talk in more detail about this?

Cheers

pm sent