• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Bigtimmy

Motorsport Overload

205turbo
BTCC at Thruxton from 11:00 on ITV4 today. :) Chilton has pole in the LPG, will he stay there?

Its at Rockingham, and i may be there with easypug and 28craig as its 20min down the road

jimistdt

*slaps head hard* It's at Rockingham. :) I knew I was wrong as I typed.,

EdCherry

Eww rockingham! lets hope the racing makes up for it.

Combe next monday boys, whos going?

Matt Holley
Eww rockingham! lets hope the racing makes up for it.

Combe next monday boys, whos going?

We are going, won't be there all day as I find Caterhams boring to watch, Saloons and GT's are all I'm going to see.

EdCherry

Caterhams the usual 30 minute borefests?

GT's should be good I hope, did a bit of development at sillystone so you never know!

Batfink

I missed the racing. Waiting for it to appear on the ITV player online

EdCherry

Race 3 starts in a minute live on itv player, just watched the clios which was good as usual.

Batfink

how do you watch live footage?

EdCherry

Go to ITV, click sport and there is a banner on the page click that and it does it all for you!

Batfink

woo! I'm in!!!

EdCherry

Combe Tomorrow, pop over to Tilling Motorsport and say hi! Im the shorter, fatter non driver bloke there!

Bigtimmy

Another interesting BTCC meeting at Brands yesterday.

You'd have been a silly man to bet against Chiltons Focus not winning the first two races, but I bet even he didn't see the exclusion coming. He even said in the post race interview that the ride height roller had been under the car and all was ok. Seems a bit weird!!

Mr Plato didn't have the day he wanted, which surprised me as RML have date from the WTCC to put into the car already, even though it was running Dunlops rather than WTCC Yokos.

Paul Oneill had a good day until race 3 and was up to 2nd in the championship after race 2, not a bad achievement considering!

I watched the whole lot after work yesterday, being the boss I decided that as we had no one out on the water we would have an early day for once, so I took some "homework" (read some bottles of Stella) and sat down at just after 3pm and watched most of the racing, and thoroughly enjoyed my sofatime !