• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
samc

Trim Insert Alternatives?

samc

after having a full respray on the car and all the red inserts been missing, i was wondering if anyone has used anything else with good results? ideally i want blue inserts to be different and also to go with the seats i have. i once seen some adhesive stuff in a car parts shop but cant find it anywhere now. cheers

205turbo

i have some tape on mine instead of alloy ones, i'm not convinced and will be changing them for some brand new ones from peugeot

15707_404095925907_589880907_4960277_1928797_n.jpg

steve@cornwall

You can make your own from chrome bumper inserts!(cost me £1 each at the scrappy - you need 5 to make a full set) Rough 'em up with a sander and spray to any colour you want. Much stronger than the red ally ones, too

DSC00104.jpg

welshpug

or even wrap them in vinyl :)

Daviewonder
You can make your own from chrome bumper inserts!(cost me £1 each at the scrappy - you need 5 to make a full set) Rough 'em up with a sander and spray to any colour you want. Much stronger than the red ally ones, too

DSC00104.jpg

This is some top notch info as there's several 205s in the local scrappy with these. It's good to know they're stronger too. Scrappy here I come! :rolleyes:

Do the base model bumper trims fit the gti bumpers then, are they not too short?

Edited by Daviewonder